What are we?
QR Code Link to This Post
WMcare is an agency organisation that helps Chinese families hire Philippine helpers. Many wealthy Chinese want their children living in an English environment that can be helpful for future study. So they would like to hire English native speakers as a family helper. We work as an agency to help them find Philippine family helpers and charge intermediary fees in the process.
Check our website to know more http://wmcare.org/
What the partner do?
● Help recruit family helpers, Including doing necessary promoting and advertising to attract candidates, help our team to screen and evaluate the candidates, arrange interviews between the candidates and the employers, and other essential segments in the recruitment.
● Develop a whole workflow of work visa application from the philliphen side. Including helping collet candidates’ documents, get the documents verified, hand over the documents for work visa application. Our team will help the candidates get work visas from our side.
● Build seamless internal communication. We need someone to respond promptly and on time. The partner is expected to express the employers' requirements precisely.
● Fluent in English is a must
● Be responsible and reliable
● Be willing to establish a long-term partnership.
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills
● Ability to persuade and influence others
● Related working experience is preferred
We do not provide basic salary currently.
For one successful candidate that gain work visa, we pay 15K PHP.
The payment model can change, and we promise the average salary for one enrolled candidate will be no less than 15K PHP.